Journal Reviewer :
Law and Ethics:
- International Review of Law, Computers & Technology;
- International Journal of Law and Information Technology;
- Journal of Information Policy;
- Computer Law & Security Review;
- Science & Engineering Ethics;
- Journal of Information, Communication & Ethics in Society.
- Surveillance and Society.
- Information Polity.
- Recoding Black Mirror at Computers, Privacy and Data Protection (Board Member)
- Governance and Regulation
- Journal of Cybersecurity;
- ACM Computer Supported Collaborative Work (CSCW);
- ACM Ubicomp;
- ACM SIGCHI;
- Personal & Ubiquitous Computing;
- International Semantic Web Conference;
- IEEE The Web Conference;
- CLaw: International Workshop on Legal & Technical Issues in Cloud & Pervasive Computing (Board Member).
- Halfway to the Future Conference (Board Member)
- Centre for Data, Culture and Society: Core member from ’19
- Society for Computers & Law (SCL): 2009 to Present (including being University Ambassador for University of Edinburgh from ’18)
- Edinburgh School of Law SCRIPT Centre (‘18-Present);
- Edinburgh School of Informatics Cyber Security and Privacy Network (‘18-Present);
- European Society of Criminology (ESC): 2018 to Present
- Centre for Research in Information, Surveillance and Privacy (CRISP): 2018 to Present
- Edinburgh Empirical Legal Research Network: 2018 – Present
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) incl. Special Interest Groups (SIG) – Computers & Society; Computer Human Interaction: 2015 to present.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) incl. Society on Social Implications of Computing: 2015 to 2018.
- Scottish Institute for Policing Research (including Evidence and Investigation Network): 2018 to Present
- ESC Working Group on Cybercrime: 2018 to Present
- Surveillance Studies Network (SSN): 2013 to Present (including being PhD Student Mentor from ’19)
- Socio Legal Studies Association (SLSA): 2013 to Present
- Asian Privacy Scholars Network (ASPN): 2014 to Present
- Digital Catapult – Personal Data and Trust Network Member: 2015 to present
- Scottish Society for Computers and Law (SSCL): 2009 to Present